Question about Samsung AH5900092W Remote Control
How do I configure my Sky remote to work fully (volume doesn't- channel change does), with my Samsung 37 inch LCD?
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Samsung Code: 0060
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
0060 does not work with my model of Samsung
I found the code can vary according to the particular Sky Remote you have.
Look in the battery compartment for the version (it will say something like Rev 8R or Rev 9F)
For my model I found code 1647 worked with a Rev 9 remote but not with a Rev 8 remote
I found codes 1277, 1340 and 0646 worked with a Rev 8 remote but not with a Rev 9 remote
Other codes that worked with certain older models of remotes included 2079, 1177 and 0088
Posted on May 17, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2014 | Remote Controls
065 584 615 037 245 476 516 292 318 236 398 244 100 118 060 088
Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung Remote Controls
Jul 06, 2011 | Remote Controls
Jul 02, 2011 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Nov 18, 2010 | Remote Controls
Mar 31, 2010 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Sep 03, 2009 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung Remote Control
Jul 25, 2008 | Zenith ZEN700 Remote Control
Dec 29, 2007 | Samsung TV Remote Control
727 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: