Question about Abit Siluro GF2 T200 (32 MB) Graphic Card
and everytime that I go to download it, it asks for a 4 digit security code that is on the screen. I put those exact letters and numbers in and it continually says its the wrong code
Please respond back to email@example.com
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I still did not find beep code that match your problem..
Anyways here are the common beep codes for your motherboard.. it might help you too.
1. No beep - no reaction, the mother board is dead, power supply problem, processor and or ram problem.
2. 1beep - board is working fine.
3. One long beep then it shuts down - cpu problem, your processor is not working or missing.
4. 1short beep - system boots normally
5. 2short beeps - CMOS setting error.
6. 1long 1short beep - dram error
7. 1long 2 short beep - video card or monitor not connected
8. 1long 3 short beep - keyboard error.
9. 1long 9short beep - ROM error
10. Long beep - memory card is missing or not connected
11. Short beep - power supply error
12 Four beeps - there is no fan detected on Fan1 or Fan2 header. make sure to attach or reset CMOS bios to factory setting.
Hope this gave you an idea of your problem..
Much appreciated if you rate this help..thanks..
Posted on May 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | EPoX EP-8RDA3I Motherboard
Jul 14, 2010 | ASUS P5GZ-MX Motherboard
Apr 20, 2010 | ASUS motherboard P5S-MX SE LGA775 SiS671FX...
Sep 15, 2009 | ASUS P4S8X-MX Motherboard
Nov 07, 2008 | Abit KT7A-RAID Motherboard
Oct 17, 2008 | Intel D845GLLY Motherboard
Mar 10, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: