- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nagravision screen Look down list make sure EMU is set ti ON press ok,
Code screen make sure service provider is in tad. Ntel. 5401, Tw.5A01,Cw.5C01.
Go down to the bottom and enter codes store each code as you enter them.
Go to the 00 tab press right to 01 then change codes and save each as entered.
This might work:-Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!
go to menu then type in 1570 ok on nag then select what network ie telepest then type in 00 numbers press ok to store then change 00 to 01 by pressin arrow key right next to ok button then type in 01 numbers press ok then exit out.