Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: upgrade compatibility continued
as this pc is skt 775 and has dual core support then it is quite likely that the e5200 will work but may need a bios update to support this cpu...
just goto dells site and choose the pc u have and select drivers then download the lastest bios, transfer it to the dell pc run it as its a self extractor system will reboot perform the update then bobs ya uncle.......pop in new cpu and hey presto cheapo ugrado
#and as for the graphics card you will need to accertain which pcie version u have as most dell pc's only have pcie v1 so wont be able to handle the newer gpu's on the market.......
hope this helps
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
Are you asking about upgrading your graphics card?
Aslong as you get a graphics card that is AGP connection you will be fine.
They dont make AGP graphics cards anymore, but one of the last ones made (and most powerful is the Nvidia 7950 AGP) can be found all over ebay.
Its not a cheap card though, and a later edition nvidia 6 card would be just as good for you, such as an Nvidia 6800 AGP graphics card
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Asrock Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2012 | ECS Asrock N68c-s Ucc Motherboard Amd...
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2009 | Biostar NF61S MICRO AM2 SE...
Feb 01, 2009 | AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor...
Oct 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2008 | Brother CS-8150 Computerized Sewing...
Mar 22, 2008 | Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!