Question about DeLonghi 6507L Oil Filled Radiator Heater
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | Heaters
Apr 01, 2012 | Lakewood 2096ET Oil Filled Radiator Heater
Jul 26, 2011 | DeLonghi 2507 Oil Filled Radiator Heater
To set the heating periods proceed in the following manner:
- Check the time by your watch. Supposing it is 10.00 a.m. turn the numbered dial of the
time-clock in a clockwise direction until the number 10 coincides with the reference mark s
on the time-clock. Set the time period during which you wish the appliance to work by
pushing the notches towards the centre. Each notch corresponds to a period of 15 minutes.
At this point sections will be visible corresponding to the working periods.
Set in this way the radiator will function automatically every day during the set period.
(Important: the plug must remain connected to power supply).
- To change the programmed time period, just bring back the black notches to their original
position and set the new working periods required.
- If you wish the appliance to function without programmed working periods push all the notches
towards the centre. In this case, to turn the appliance off totally the plug must be pulled
out apart from switching off, so as to avoid unnecessary working of the timer.
Jan 29, 2011 | DeLonghi Dragon 3 1025 / 1025T Oil Filled...
Jan 14, 2011 | Goodman GMS80903BNA Heater
To Set the Temperature
The reason the stat is coming on during the night/ always being on is setting number 5, there are 5 settings on the Salus
1 is the time you want heating on eg, 07.00 and set the temp (20)
2 is the time you want it to go off eg, 10.00 and set the temp (10 this will turn it off)
3 is the time to come on an evening eg. 17.00 and set the temp (20)
4 is the time you want it to go off eg, 23.00 and set the temp (10 this will turn it off)
5 the problem many people have is that they do not set number 5 correctly, this is a night/ frost stat and if you don't set the time and temperature same as 4 ie, 23.00 and 10*c then the heating will stay on.
How do I set the time and date on my Salus programmer?
· Press the Set and Select buttons simultaneously to enter the clock setting mode.
· By using the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow you can select between 12Hr or 24Hr clock. Once selected press "SELECT".
· The "HOUR" will now be flashing. Adjust with the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow keys to the desired time. Press "SELECT".
· With the "MINUTES" now flashing adjust with the arrow keys to the correct minutes. Press "SELECT".
· Now the "YEAR" will need adjusting. Again use the arrow keys to change and press "SELECT".
· Now adjust the "MONTH" with the arrow keys and press "SELECT"
· Next to change will be the "DAY OF THE MONTH" again with the arrow keys change and press "SELECT"
· "dLS" will now appear. This is the "DAY LIGHT SAVING" mode to turn "ON" or "OFF" use the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow keys. Now press "SELECT"
Sep 27, 2010 | Heaters
Dec 17, 2009 | Heaters
Apr 03, 2009 | Heaters
Jun 08, 2008 | DeLonghi 6507L Oil Filled Radiator Heater
Jan 07, 2012 | DeLonghi 6507L Oil Filled Radiator Heater
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: