I bought a used Motorola blur and I need a blur account but the one who had it before me has his acct locked so I keep getting login failed messages... how do i get rid of his locked acct and make it my...
You should do a data wipe/factory reset on the phone. This will not wipe the SD card, but it will require you to reinstall any apps that you currently have. I would suggest backing things up to the SD card first based on what you want to keep... contacts, sms, mms, call log, etc.
Here are instructions:
1. Power off phone.
2. Hold camera button and power on phone at the same time.
3. Release the camera button when prompted to.
4. You will see a message screen telling you to press the up or down volume button
5. Press and HOLD the down volume key (ignore message 'Volume Up Key Pressed')
6. When triangle and phone screen appears
7. Press on the screen just above the back key
8. You will now see the "Motorola system recovery" menu
At this point you will have three choices:
1. reboot system now [Menu+Back]
2. apply ssdcrad:update.zip [Alt+S]
3. wipedata/factory reset [Alt+W]
You can simply tap an item to select it.
At the bottom of the screen you can select OK to apply your choice from the menu.
I hope this helps.
Oct 19, 2012 |