Question about Computers & Internet
SOURCE: QOS on D-link dir-625
buy a linksys wrg series router and smash that dlink peice of junk into tiny little pieces, put them into a bag and mail to dlink, with a letter describing your opinion of their products.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
HERE's D-Links listing for your router.
HERE's where you can find downloads, etc. for the router. (including an owner's manual) You'll need to choose your router's version then you'll be directed to the appropriate page.
(01) Can you access this web site from any of the other computers on your LAN (when this router is connected)?
(02) Have you ever been able to navigate to this web site from the computer you're referring to while this particular router is connected?
(03) Have you recently installed any other networking equipment or a software firewall on one or more of your LAN computers?
(04) Were you able to ping the LAN computers prior to the onset of this problem?
(05) Can the LAN computers ping your computer? If not, were they able to previously?
(06) Has anything occurred or any changes been made that precipitated or coincided w/ the onset of this problem?
(07) Do you have any other information regarding this issue?
(08) If you like, you can **first** backup your router's configuration and **second** reset it to factory defaults and see if the problem persists.
(09) You can readily restore the backup. This will just be a quick way to determine if the problem is w/ the router configuration (assuming you were able to navigate to the site in question when you 1st got your router.)
Please, post back here w/ answers to these questions along w/ any observations or questions you might have.
We'll continue to work w/ you until the problem is resloved.
Please, hold off on assigning ratings to any of the experts' contributions until you're all set and have no more questions for us. (Once you assign ratings, the problem will be automatically closed and we'll no longer be able to assist you.)
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Hey Raj - Unplug your modem and router. After 60 seconds plug your modem back in. When the lights return to normal (except the activity light) , plug your router back in. Give it 10 seconds and try it. If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If not, DO NOT RATE YET. Just add a comment letting me know what happened and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks.
Posted on May 31, 2008
SOURCE: I have a ZyXEL P-660HW-TI
No because the VOIP need to be loged in first. if you have the voip first then the wireless router and you turned off the router dchp section part of the wireless modem then perhaps it will work, plus you need a voip account.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
check the firewall on your laptop sometime these block it from connecting
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2013 | D-Link D Link Dir 825 Xtreme Dual Band...
Jan 08, 2011 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Apr 25, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Router
Jul 20, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jun 24, 2009 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Jun 06, 2009 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Oct 02, 2008 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Nov 05, 2007 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!