Question about Arris SB5100 SURFboard DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem (50120900100)
I reloaded Windows Vista, my computer is saying there is a problem with LAN connection and will not connect to the internet.
You can try the ff:
► double check the wireless if it's enable or disable. click start > start search > windows mobility center > turn the wireless network ON.
1) reinstall the wireless driver of the computer using the driver disc or using the recovery partition....
2) tried to set-up the home wireless conenction in "Home Set-up Wireless Network" and follow the instruction.
3) reseat wireless card if it's reseatable.
4) download the BIOS update using ethernet cable from the pc website support.
3) contact Internet Service Provider.
4) reinstall the windows to the factory condition.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | Arris SURFboard Gateway SBG901 DOCSIS 20...
May 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | Motorola Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2009 | Intel Advanced V.92 Data/Fax/Video...
Sep 14, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream 5260 ADSL LAN Modem...
Jan 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!