- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Thank you for posting to Fixya.com and it is my pleasure to guide you.
"unlock code" You can not just copy "source files from "my dad's old desktop onto this computer" and expect it to work! Computers and software do not work that way. A lot of software engineers have written their code so that they will know when their software has been installed and to how many pcs. I ran into that problem when I had a hard drive crash on me and I had to reintall all my software including widows. You have to completely re-install the software on the next pc and then enter the "unlock code".
I did some research and found the following, which will be information for you. This is common sense for all software. I do not normally go to this extent but this makes a lot of sense.
QUOTE How to Unlock the Code for Fate
In order to play the full version of the game, you must input an unlock code to verify that you have purchased the game. This is to prevent piracy of the game. You must purchase the game to unlock the code and play the game.
1. Purchase the Fate game legally. You can either purchase it from any electronics store that sells video games or online through the Wild Tangent or Fate websites. Avoid buying a used version of the game, as the unlock code cannot be used again.
2. Get the unlock code. If you purchased the game in a store, the unlock code will be inside the package on the game manual. If you purchased the game online, you will be given an unlock code when you install the game.
3. Install the game and input the unlock code when prompted. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears. You will then have access to the full Fate game. UNQUOTE
Good luck and please post back that you are successful and give thumbs up if my solution has worked for you. If I can be more helpful just reply.
1. If you have copied a particular game's folder to the external drive, go to Start menu > Programs.
2. Right click on the file name of the game.
3. Click on "Properties"
4. Go to "shortcut" page and change the "Target" path directing the EXE file to the folder in the external drive where you have copy-pasted the your game.
5. Click on "Apply" and "OK".
6. Now, try to start the game, and you should be able to play.
An alternate solution is given below.
In both the cases (internet game / purchased games):-
1. First plug in the external hard drive to your computer.
2. You will have to run the installation file of the game (both purchased and internet download) and select the folder path directing it to the external hard drive.
3. For some games, you may have to uninstall the existing game first to re-install and select the desire folder path (external drive).
4. Games will be installed in external drive and also available in start menu > programs > "your game".
The type of speakers you choose for yourself have several factors that come into play: your location (does your sound have a volume limit such as a noise ordinance in an apartment complex) What are they being used for (music, games, movies, work, voip chat) Your music genre preference (heavier bass means you will want an actual bass) sound quality (are you an audiophile or does sound quality not truly matter to you.)
I got a decent pair of 5.1 surround sound speakers for just under 100$ by logitech, but a buddy of mine purchased a 300 dollar set that shakes his room when he plays FPSs
On the black screen just navigate throug up and down arrow keys.
Goto Safe Mode and press enter.
It will boot your system in safe mode.
If the boot is success full:
try to remember any software or hardware you recently installed/change. Then remove/uninstall that software/hardware. Also remove some device driver like Video/Audio driver and make re-start. and try to normal boot. If success then install your audio/video.
If no success then I think its time to re-install your windows. Please post your feed-back.
Some of the games for windows games which support controllers are ridiculously finicky. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge moto gp 07 is one of those. There may be a workaround pushed into an update somewhere though, so make sure your game is fully updated.