Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
thankyou very much
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Here's what you can do:
1) Go to HP.com.
2) Click Software & Driver Downloads.
3) Click the "Download drivers and software (and firmware)" bubble and type "PSC 1210" (without the quotes) in the text box then click the arrows.
4) Click the model corresponding to your printer
5) Click the version of Windows that you will use the printer on
6) Then the download the driver needed underneath the drivers section.
Hope you have fun with your new printer! ;-)
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: