Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
THESE STEPS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!!
You will need:
1 Fairly Small Screw Driver
Something Soft to protect your screen (Optional)
Something sticky to hold your small screws (Optional, but recommended)
Ability to remember where you removed screws from =D
1. Flip your PSP on the front side (screen side).
2. Unscrew the two screws on the outside opposite of the battery.
3. Open the battery panel, and unscrew the screws under the battery.
4. CAREFULLY, take off the faceplate and make sure your L/R buttons are properly secured and clear from dust/dirt.
5. Check the 'Home', 'Start', etc., buttons for anything that may "jam" them.
6. Reassemble your PSP by screwing the screws back into their proper areas.
AGAIN, this will VOID any warranty you have and I AM NOT responsible for any damages to your PSP!!!
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | BMW L7 Cars & Trucks
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jun 22, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 14, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jan 26, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jan 22, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Dec 03, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: