Streaming audio/video quality can be affected by connection rate and
Internet congestion. Many types of interruptions between your computer,
your player, your computer's OS, your local network, your ISP and a
streaming server can exist and cause trouble....
When you listen to the live audio/video stream, the sound or video skips, cuts out or buffers if the player doesn't have enough network bandwidth, it will buffer. Try increasing your player's buffering setting.Also:
Internet congestion can slow down the delivery of the stream,
make it difficult for you to connect or cause buffering. Often the
interruption is temporary. Please try to connect a few times at
different times of the day, if possible. If you repeatedly have
problems connecting, please notify your ISP - there are often quick
fixes they can make when they learn about your issue.
- Make sure you are choosing the appropriate bandwidth version of a media stream based on your Internet connection.
- Make sure you are choosing the appropriate bandwidth settings in an Internet media player or streaming audio/video recorder.
- Make sure NOT to download applications or files while
watching/listening to media streams. Your Internet connection is shared
between all open applications including your web-browser, your download
manager and your streaming player. Closing applications that use your
Internet connection simultaneously with your streaming player may
- Close other unnecessary applications that may be open on your computer. Reboot
your computer. If you have lots of other programs open, they may be
using too much processor time and/or RAM for the player to work
- Make sure your Internet connection is fast enough to reliably listen to streaming audio and/or watch streaming video online. High speed Internet connection is recommended.
- Make sure your computer is fast enough. If your computer is old, it might be too slow to play an audio/video stream regardless of what else it's doing.
- Update your media players and streaming audio/video recorders regularly.
Try the above steps you will find a solution to your problem....100% it will work.....