Question about Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD (MBP4I65GV) Motherboard
Disconnected the motherboard. finally found one to replace. but now which wire goes to what on the motherboard. Connecting it. Any picture or so?
>>>>User Manual Download<<<<
Here is the user manual of your MB. Look for ports and were to connect cables. The more hard are those little cables from the front panel chassis. Take a look and you would find the right combination. In computers everything goes one way just don't try to force anything. Let us Know....
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2014 | 1990 Ford F150
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2011 | Intermatic Inc. ST01C Digital In-Wall...
Jun 30, 2011 | Ford F-150 Cars & Trucks
Jun 03, 2011 | RaidMax (KY-520ATX) 420-Watt Power Supply
Nov 12, 2009 | Intel D865PERL Motherboard
Oct 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Dec 28, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 710m Notebook
Dec 02, 2008 | 1996 Volvo 960
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: