Question about Computers & Internet
You should firstly try to check the settings of internet connection according to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) also u should check your Physical connection if u r using Wired network then check LAN wire and also DSL connection.
Hope it will help U.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
The orange "i" means that the Ethernet cable connection to the modem has been detected.
The light should be blinking green for Internet connectivity.
I advise you to reset the router:
To restore the factory default configuration settings:
1. Use a sharp object such as a pen or a paper clip to press and hold the restore factory settings button, located on the rear panel of the router, for about 5 seconds, until the Power light begins to blink .
2. Release the restore factory settings button, and wait for the router to restart, and for the Power light to stop blinking and become solid green.
The factory default settings will be restored so that you can access the router from your Web
browser using the factory defaults.
If resetting the router does not correct the issue, you should call your ISP (Internet Provider) and check if they are having a problem.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 23, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
I hope you have a Belkin F5D8233 ver :3000 wireless router and you have upgraded the firmware version: 3.01.29.
It's a known issue with this model , only the wired connection will be not be online. Another information when you connect the computer in the 1st LAN slot you will have internet connection but not with other 3 LAN slot on the router. To fix this please follow these steps,
1. Log into the Belkin router setup page (http://192.168.2.1) in a wired computer .
2. In the left hand side under the heading Utilities? click on save/backup settings
3. When its asking for password to login leave it blank and click on submit.
4. Click on save to save the settings of the router in the Desktop
5. Then again under Utilities? click on restore factory defaults and then click restore defaults button, to restore the settings of your router to factory settings.
6. Then Under Utilities click on restore previous settings and select the file where you saved it and click on restore settings.
Then automatically you will be able to go online both wired and wireless.
I'm sure this would work. If it does work then please rank me and give me a testimonial
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Mar 04, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Jan 09, 2009 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
Dec 07, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Dec 31, 2007 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 20, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!