Even with no other programs running & not too many pictures/videos occupying space,I get this annoying pop-up all the time.HTC p3450 Touch has been hard reset as well.The only thing loaded thereafter being the address book-think there might be a bug there?Any solutions.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should remove programs you have on the phone and then reinstall them, you'll have the option to install them on the memory card instead of the phones main memory. This should free up space and help the phone run smoother. Also store pictures, music, and video files on the memory card. Goodluck!
i think you are trying to save the mssages and pictures on the phone memory and then copying the files on to the memory card try setting up options to directly save these on the memory card and you'll not have trouble any more of low memory
Hi. Your device gives this problem because its internal storage memory is low, low enough that Windows starts to lack some space. Correcting this issue is simple, you can first transfer some of your personal data (pictures, music, etc..) from your internal memory to your SD Card. (You can do this process by the help of File Explorer, and also that can be found in the Start Menu.) If this is not enough, you can uninstall some of the old programs that you don't use from your internal memory (You can press Start Menu -> Settings -> Add/Remove Programs). At the end, you can check how much space you have on your device (both internal and external card) by tapping Settings -> Memory. I think the empty space in internal memory should be at least larger than 3MB for normal usage. Hope this helps.
1. Make sure the storage card is properly inserted into your device.
2. Tap Start > Programs > File Explorer and navigate to the appropriate folder.
3. Tap and hold the file you want to copy, and tap Copy.
4. Tap the Down arrow () then tap My Device from the list.
5.Tap on My Documnets
8 Tap on My Pictures , select and delete the default pictures from here
9. Tap on Up on the lower left corner
10. Repeat step 8 for files under my videos
11. Do the same for My music , if you have any default music files