Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
On your old machine do the following:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders"
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Copy the Normal.dot file to a USB drive or email it to your self.
14. On the new computer, Go to the same directory and replace the Normal.dot file there wit hthe one you copied from the old computer.
hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2009 | HP Business Notebook 550
Jul 21, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 30, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Sep 09, 2008 | Microsoft Office XP Professional OEM w/...
May 27, 2008 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
May 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2008 | Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Nov 03, 2007 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: