Question about Televison & Video
You may have to try a different universal remote control. All universal remote controls do not contain all possible codes.
Posted on Jul 04, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
Most remotes use the same code sets. Here's what Radio Shack says for your brand:
let me know how you made out.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
Had the hardest time finding a code for this old TV.
Posting now so that others can find this solution.
Comcast Remote Control Code 0451
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
I have the exact same model and it came without a remote. I was able to set it up so I can work it off of the Comcast 3 in 1 remote but the button layout is extremely confusing. I am currently looking for a replacement remote that would be easier to use since my wife can not get it to work at all off the Comcast one. Follow the instructions in the Comcast Remote Guide and you will find a code to make it work by doing a random search you just have to keep trying it will take some time.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2016 | Toshiba SD-1800 DVD Player
Aug 29, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2011 | Toshiba SD-1200 DVD Player
Aug 20, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2009 | Toshiba SD-K510 DVD Player
Mar 20, 2009 | Toshiba 32AF44 32" TV
Aug 05, 2008 | Toshiba SD-2109 DVD Player
Feb 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: