Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1705 Notebook
Oct 16, 2009 | Dell Ethernet Card Network Adapter
Jun 19, 2009 | Chaintech 9LIF7 i845G Motherboard
Jan 12, 2009 | HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Sep 21, 2008 | Compaq Armada 3500 Notebook
Aug 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2008 | Dell Inspiron Notebook
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: