Question about Kenwood KD-291RC Turntable

1 Answer

Stylus for a Kenwood Belt Drive Turn table

My Kenwood P28 turntable is in need of a stylus and I do not have a user manual or a reference number or the replacement stylus.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 5 Answers

I suggest try '' There is a long list of Kenwoob turntable cartridges & needels. I hope you find your needel.

Posted on Sep 18, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Philips 814. Where can I get a replacement belt and stylus?

I just bought a couple belts and stylus for my old Technics turn table from a place called "River City Electronics" in Newburgh IN.

Nov 27, 2015 | Turntables

1 Answer

Kenwood P28 turntable will not turn

If it has belt drive, the belt has stretched and fallen off the drive mechanism or the belt has broken

Oct 03, 2012 | Turntables

1 Answer

I need a kenwood P28 turntable belt drive.

If a belt cannot be obtained from Kenwood, a computer search for turntable belts will turn up several sources

Sep 24, 2012 | Turntables

1 Answer

Hi, I need help in finding cartridge and stylus for Kenwood KD40RB. Thanks ASR

You need not have to check for Kenwood but many cartridges are suitable to be fitted on to this model .
Please find help to fix them and choose a cartridge/stylus accordingly.

click on Stylus

Nov 25, 2010 | Kenwood KD-291RC Turntable

1 Answer

I need a Kenwood Stylus N-74.

There's a whole list of resources here, including one at Amazon for $16.73

Or Radio Shack.

Feb 08, 2010 | Turntables

1 Answer

Looking for replacement stylus RS-10 for Akai turn table AP-M10

go to this site?

they may have it in stock or a suitable replacement? good luck

Jul 11, 2009 | Turntables

2 Answers

The belt has come off how does it fix back on?

first place the belt onto the bottom of the turntable, it will be kind of snug but not very, replace turntable onto centerpin, remove rubber disc, spin the turntable slowly and look thru the opening at the same time, on the right side you will see a gold colored post, that is what you want to run the belt over, just pull it away fron the turntable and around the post

Jun 28, 2009 | Sony PS-LX300USB Turntable

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kenwood KD-291RC Turntable Logo

Related Topics:

304 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kenwood Turntables Experts


Level 3 Expert

4590 Answers

Matthew Spark
Matthew Spark

Level 3 Expert

1042 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Kenwood Turntable Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides