Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How messy/difficult/or expensive to get it fixed
This is just a worthless error message. You can just reset the waste ink counter to fix this issue.. The reset instructions are given below..
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Let me know how it turned up..
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!