Question about Computers & Internet
to delete cache
right click at the start menu
and then select properties
then check the all the box and
then click clear!!!!
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 17, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2013 | HTC Hero Smartphone
From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Internet Options.
Under "Browsing history", click Delete... .
To delete your cache, click Delete files... .
To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .
To delete your history, click Delete history... .
Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Sep 03, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jul 15, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Mar 30, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 01, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
3. Make sure that you are in the General tab.
4. In the Temporary Internet files section, click Delete Files. The Delete Files window is displayed.
5. Check the Delete all offline content box.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.
Clear the Java Cache
The following steps explain how to delete the cache for Sun Java version 1.5 or higher on a Windows XP machine.
Clear the Cache for Sun Java Versions 1.5 and Higher. Follow these steps to delete the Java cache:
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Select Java. The Java Control Panel window is displayed.
3. In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Settings button. The Temporary Files Settings window is displayed.
4. Click the Delete Files button. The Delete Temporary Files window is displayed.
5. Make sure that the Applications and Applets box is checked.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Temporary Files Settings window, click the OK button.
8. In the Java Control Panel window, click the OK button.
Restart the Browser
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!