Question about E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
1. Remove the cover
2. Check to see if dirt and dust have collected on the CPU fan
If dirty move to step 3
3. remove the heat sink assemboly
4. wash it under warm watter , use a little windex if you need to , scape off the old thermal compound
5. dry it off , make sure it's dry
7. use some thermal paste from the computer store or radio shack or online , to replace the old thermal compound.
8. reattach the heat sink fan assemboly to the processor
9. start the computer.
10. if you have no farther errors , that means you did a good job pat yourself on the back and have a snack cake.
Loch Hiam !
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2013 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2017 | Acer eMachines eM2501162 Netbook
Oct 17, 2010 | E-Machines T3085 PC Desktop
Oct 10, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jan 05, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 27, 2009 | E-Machines T3085 PC Desktop
Jul 23, 2009 | IBM Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!