Question about Acer PC Desktops
"Installing other playback software affects the codecs Acer Arcade needs to playback the disc properly. I suggest you reinstall Arcade and see if the playback in Arcade clears up. Here are the steps to do this:
To restore a driver or application that was preinstalled on your computer from the factory, you need to run Acer eRecovery, here are the steps:
1. Move your mouse over the Empowering technology widget and click on the eRecovery Manager icon or you may also press ALT and F10 on the keyboard to start the program.
Please note: The first time you access the eRecovery feature, you are prompted to create a password. If you forget it then you will have to use the recovery discs to reformat the system.
2. In the next window look at the bottom of the window and choose Restore.
3. Now choose Reinstall Applications/Drivers
4. Choose Install
5. Click on Windows Vista on the left side of the page
6. Choose driver or applications.
7. In the list choose the item you wish to install
8. On the right click the install link and follow the prompts.
9. The system may restart when installation is complete
Do not allow the system to shut down during this process. Plug in the AC adapter if necessary. "
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2015 | Acer Aspire Z5801 All-In-One Desktop PC...
May 21, 2012 | Acer Aspire M3641 Dual Core E2200 PC...
Jul 04, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
May 27, 2009 | HP Compaq Evo D310v PC Desktop
Apr 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire m5640 PC Desktop
Feb 24, 2009 | Acer PC Desktops
May 06, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Mar 09, 2008 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Oct 25, 2015 | Acer PC Desktops
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!