Question about Acer Computers & Internet
"Installing other playback software affects the codecs Acer Arcade needs to playback the disc properly. I suggest you reinstall Arcade and see if the playback in Arcade clears up. Here are the steps to do this:
To restore a driver or application that was preinstalled on your computer from the factory, you need to run Acer eRecovery, here are the steps:
1. Move your mouse over the Empowering technology widget and click on the eRecovery Manager icon or you may also press ALT and F10 on the keyboard to start the program.
Please note: The first time you access the eRecovery feature, you are prompted to create a password. If you forget it then you will have to use the recovery discs to reformat the system.
2. In the next window look at the bottom of the window and choose Restore.
3. Now choose Reinstall Applications/Drivers
4. Choose Install
5. Click on Windows Vista on the left side of the page
6. Choose driver or applications.
7. In the list choose the item you wish to install
8. On the right click the install link and follow the prompts.
9. The system may restart when installation is complete
Do not allow the system to shut down during this process. Plug in the AC adapter if necessary. "
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jan 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Dec 30, 2008 | Acer ASPIRE 3680-2022 Notebook
Oct 14, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jun 20, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Dec 05, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Nov 20, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: