Question about Car Video Players
MOPAR DVD Rear Seat Video
installed in grand Voyager: the manual describes the process to change the "RATING" under the setup menu ! a password is required, (thats no problem)
However the defination of "RATING" is unclear !
Does this have anything to do with setting a different region code for DVD's (say from Asia / Europe / USA etc)?
the menu options are:
Level: 8 no limit
1 All Limit
What could "Rating" Mean ?
Ultimately i would like to set the player to paly disks from all regions (i.e. Multi Region dvd player)? Any Solutions?
I couldn't find any info on this players region code, but most DVD stores carry DVDs from all regions, and many players today can play DVDs of any region. To be sure call the local DVD store that you like and ask them what region DVDs they have. Hope I helped ;]
Posted on Mar 30, 2006
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | Farenheit DVD-13 Car DVD Player
Apr 28, 2011 | Farenheit DVD-35 Car Video Player
Dec 28, 2010 | Alpine IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/MP3/WMA...
Nov 12, 2010 | Kenwood DDX-512 Car DVD Player
Jun 28, 2010 | Alpine IVA-D310 Car DVD Player
Mar 31, 2010 | Car Video Players
Feb 15, 2010 | Pioneer AVIC-N2 DVD/CD/navigation receiver...
868 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!