- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most bluetooth earpiece pass keys are 0000 or 000000. Hold the device power button down until the lights flash two colors, then locate device with the blackberry. Enter either of the two codes and see which works. Normally you can not change the code on the earpiece, but you can on the phones.
In order to pair with this device you must follow these steps:
1. Close the mike on the H700
2. Hold the center call button on the H700 until the ring in the center turns violet.
3. Open the mike on the H700
4. Have your phone search for bluetooth devices
and follow the propmts
5. If your phone requests a passkey, enter 0000 This is the default for all Motorola devices
Hope this helps.