Question about Lexmark Printers & Copiers
1. Check to make sure you have the correct cartridge.
Not a 27 from lexmark instead of a 27 from hp
or visa versa for example.
2. Typically Printer cartridges do not "drop in" but are
held in a more secure fashion such that at the very
least it will "snap in place". Sometimes this means
placing the cartridge in its receiver and pushing it left,
right, back, etc. until you hear the "click". Do not
strong arm or use excessive force as this may break
either the cartridge and/or its receiver.
3. Make sure the tape covering the print head on new
cartridges has been removed.
4. Ensure there are no obstructions in the cartridge receiver.
5. Print head should typically be facing the platen where the paper rolls.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2010 | HP DesignJet 1050c InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 25, 2006 | Apple HP DeskJet 3820 InkJet Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!