Question about Computers & Internet
Very Carefully! ... jk lol
1. You'll want to begin by removing the top plate cover of YOUR laptop/notebook illustration below.
2. keep trac of every screw or **** or metal item you remove
3. You'll next want to detach the display ribbon cable , this is just an example
4. finaly you'll want to remove any OTHER ribbon cables , exampe below.
5. now for the tricky parts , you'll need to make sure you DO NOT PRY anything open
keep searching for hidden screws that may be located underneith plastic covers
that parts very tricky because sometimes they disguise them very well
6. once you find the screws to remove the face plate , illustrated below you'll be able to install your
new display screen without any farther assistance.
you do not need to remove the metal rods that hold the display in place , you just want to remove the face plate like this example my screen has cracked and - d298892.jpg>
Thank you for using FixYa!
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2014 | Sony VAIO Tap 21 SVT21228CXB Tablet PC -...
Sep 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Oct 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Apr 23, 2009 | Gateway Essential 400 PC Desktop
Nov 27, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
May 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!