Suddenly some of keys stop functioning.(no response when pressed )
1 right side broser key
2 top right menu key
3 Right side shotcut key
4 # key
5 volume decrease key on top right side
camera key on right side
This problem was occured two months ago and I clame warranty now it happned again . I thin there is some loose connection.
I my self is an engineer an I have all tools to open it .
Do you think all the hard ware will ok there will be a loose connection.
This phone drop from my hand many times
Please help in this matter
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Press the "Menu" key
2) Use the arrow key and scroll 3 times to the right
3) Press the "Select" key
4) Use the arrow key and scroll 5 times to the right
5) Press the "Select" key
6) Language is the first menu that will appear on the screen
7) Press the "Select" key
8) Scroll down to "English"
9) Press the "Select" key
1. Go to phonebook.
2. From the drop down menu at top-right side of the screen, select 'Favourites'.
3. This should open up the list of keys from 2-9. Tap on any one of the digits and assign a contact to that number. 1 is reserved for voicemail so you cant assign it to any contact. Your speed dial is now set.
4. To speed-dial, go to the numeric keypad from the main menu, and keep the key pressed for a longer duration. ( for example, number 3)
Airplane Mode (Motorola CLIQ™ with MOTOBLUR™) NOTE: Airplane mode turns off the wireless radio. This allows you to use programs while travelling on an airplane, but not make or receive calls. An Airplane icon appears on top of the signal bar when airplane mode is active. To turn Airplane mode on or off, refer to the following: ---------------------------------------
Using the Lock key
To use the Lock key to turn off Airplane mode, perform the following steps: 1. At the Home screen, press and hold the Power/Lock key on the right side of your phone.
2. At Airplane mode, tap On or Off.
Using the Settings menu
To turn the Airplane mode on or off using the Settings menu, perform the following steps: 1. At the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Wireless controls.
4. Tap Airplane mode to turn on or off.
To change the setting from Arabic to English Samsung E-1107(By Criz Lalap) 0. Press * key for 2 seconds to unlock/ unlock the keypad 1. Press the upper left key( Go to Menu) 2. Navigate to lower right icon then press Ok( Go to Setting) 3. From the top navigate 3 steps downward then press ok(Phone) 4. Select the top list(Language) then press ok 5. Scroll left to right to find English language then press ok.
1 . P ress Soft Key 1 Menu.
2 . P ress key 8, key 1,key 1.
3 . Select Caller ID key 1, No Caller ID key 2 ,orRestrict key 3.
4 . To select a ringtone , press Soft Key 2 select Downloaded or Default.
5. Choose a tone if you have more than one. Then press Soft Key 2, select Downloaded and press ok button .
6 . Press up/down arrow key until find the sound
7 . Then press ok to save the sound.
You can assign any selection keys ( 4 keys on the top of the numerical key pad) as recorder key.
ASSIGNING A KEY
Eg :- to assign right selection key as recorder . press menu key.. go to the folder named tools... setings...phone...standby mode ..move cursor to right selection key and select recorder.. when you exit from the menu you can see recorder on your right selection key.
Recording while recieving or making a call you can click the right selection key and record the incoming and out going audio.
if you dont want to assign the keys... while on a call go to menu... office ...recorder..