Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Mar 03, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2009 | Nokia 7210
Jun 12, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 01, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!