I am sending raw data to the printer. Where to find ESC codes for different control ops
This feature allows experienced users to see exactly what data is
coming to the printer. This can be useful in finding software
problems. When you turn on the hex dump function, the printer
prints all commands and other data in hexadecimal format, along
with a guide section to help you find specific commands.
To use the hex dump feature, follow these steps:
1. After you make sure the printer is off, open the cover.
2. Hold down the FEED button while you turn on the printer.
3. Close the cover.
4. Run any software program that sends data to the printer. The
printer prints “Hexadecimal Dump” and then all the codes it
receives in a two-column format. The first column contains the
hexadecimal codes and the second column gives the ASCII
characters that correspond to the codes.
1B 21 00 1B 26 02 40 40 . ! . . & . @ @
1B 25 01 1B 63 34 00 1B . % . . c4 . .
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ABCDEFGH
❏ A period (.) is printed for each code that has no ASCII
❏ During the hex dump all commands except DLE EOT and
DLE ENQ are disabled.
5. Open the cover to set the printer off line, so that it will print the
6. Close the cover and turn off the printer or reset it to turn off the
hex dump mode.
PLEASE CHECK THE LINK TO GET THE ESC CODES:
Hope this helps u ..............
Feb 21, 2010 |
Epson TM-T88III Thermal Printer