Question about Yahoo Mail
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Email Services
Sep 01, 2011 | Google Gmail
Apr 28, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 21, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 05, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account.
Note: kindly use another email so that thru the email ad you give they can contact you.
Mar 03, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Yahoo POP3 and SMTP Settings:
Find below the basic POP3 settings that you need to
configure in the email program where you want to access Yahoo mails.
Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop3.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL,
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL,
port: 465, use authentication)
Account Name/Login Name: Your Yahoo! Mail ID (your email
address without the "@yahoo.com")
Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address (e.g.,
Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password
Note that you also need to enable "Web & POP Access" on your Yahoo Mail account to send and receive Yahoo! Mail messages through any other email program.
Nov 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 17, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 09, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: