Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My printer keeps printing without command my yahoo page
I understand that the printer is printing garbage when you are trying to print from internet.
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
This issue can occur if the data send from the application from which you are printing, is using the PC-8 character set. This will produce a smiley face or garbage charters each time an unsupported escape code is sent by application. To know the character set, please contact the manufacturer of the application.
Also, you can follow these steps to disable the power managment in the comoputer.
1. Right-click My Computer, choose properties
2. Click Hardware tab, click Device Manager button.
3. Click the + next to Universal Serial Bus Controller.
4. Right-click USB Root Hub, choose properties.
5. Click Power Management tab.
5. Uncheck the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device
to save power.
6. Click Ok.
If the issue persists, follow the instructions from the below given weblink to resolve the issue.
Here is the web document:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
SOURCE: Can not print at all.
I found a similar error on a Vista 32-bit OS when I tried to print using notepad. There's no dot before dll.
I wouldn't suggest simply deleting the printer from the Control Panel's "Printers and Faxes" folder since that will still leave the printer drivers behind.
Try this instead:
1. Make sure you have the installer CD of the printer, and if not try to download it from the manufacturer's website. Make sure you choose appropriately if you're using Vista or it can cause problems. If you don't do this, Windows won't always download the proper driver for you.
2. Go to Start > Programs (or All Programs) > (Printer Brand) > Uninstall to make sure it's uninstalled, and also check it from the Add/Remove Programs (or Program Features).
3. Restart PC.
4. Use the installer CD, or downloaded installer, to reinstall printer.
5. Test printing from different programs.
If after all of these are done and you still have the same problem (unlikely, but hey, anything can happen), you need to call either the printer or computer technician. Most likely the first.
I tried this process and it printer worked fine.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Other than the memory issue, this could also happen due to absence of post script drivers which are not a part of the software that you may have installed.
You can download the post script driver for this printer at the link below. Just select the Operating system that you are using and download and install the Post Script driver.
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
drop kick unit across room:)))) sorry just kidding I had the same problem with mine. If the computer is continually printing that means the printer is receiving print orders from your computer. Best thing is just disconnect the printer from the computer and turn the computer off and wait 30 seconds then turn on . This should clear the print cache then reconnect the printer. Make sure to only request one print at at a time.
if the printer continues to print blank pages check to see if you have the latest software driver for the printer installed on your computer. You can do this by going to the manufactures website and download the software its easy to do just follow the prompts and install! Hope this helpful!!!
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
May 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Jan 14, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1150 Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 20, 2010 | Tally T2245 Matrix Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Nov 19, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!