Question about Computers & Internet
Here is what I found:
Try these steps:1. On the computer that is receiving the error, test your Internet connection outside of QuickBooks by starting your Web browser and opening www.intuit.com.* If you cannot view this site, there is an issue with your Internet connection that does not involve QuickBooks. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for support.* If you can view this site, start QuickBooks.
2. From the QuickBooks Help menu, choose Internet Connection Setup.
3. Select Use my computer's Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet, and then click Next.
4. Click Advanced Connection Settings, and then click the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings window and verify that Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are selected.
6. Click OK, and then click Done.
7. Verify the configuration of your Internet security and personal firewall software settings.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2015 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro Edition 2009 Full...
on Feb 21, 2011 | Intuit Quickbooks Pro 2008 W/Payroll 2008...
Mar 23, 2009 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 Full Version...
Jan 08, 2009 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 Full Version...
Nov 21, 2008 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 Full Version...
Nov 21, 2008 | Intuit Quickbooks Pro 2008 W/Payroll 2008...
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!