Question about PC Desktops
This appears to be an issue with XP's SP3 where a file was unknowingly named the same as a DLink driver file causing this error.
Here is a link to the Hotfix for this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950720
That should fix the 'entry point apsSearchInterface' problem.
as for that wzcsldr2.exe issue:
1) go to Start>Run and type "services.msc" And Click OK.
2) You will want to scroll to the bottom and You'll notice "Wired AutoConfig", This feature needs to be enabled so Right+Click and Go to Properties.
3) Drop-down box needs to be changed to Automatic. Then Click OK.
4) Right+Click on "Wired AutoConfig" Again and Choose, "Start" Since the service hasn't officially been started we need to start it.
5) Reboot the computer just to make sure the change takes place.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | PC Desktops
on Feb 25, 2011 | PC Desktops
May 29, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jan 27, 2010 | E-Machines T3085 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex 330 Desktop Desktop Computer...
Nov 02, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 17, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 16, 2008 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2008 | Dell OptiPlex GX280 PC Desktop
Feb 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!