Question about Computers & Internet
This appears to be an issue with XP's SP3 where a file was unknowingly named the same as a DLink driver file causing this error.
Here is a link to the Hotfix for this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950720
That should fix the 'entry point apsSearchInterface' problem.
as for that wzcsldr2.exe issue:
1) go to Start>Run and type "services.msc" And Click OK.
2) You will want to scroll to the bottom and You'll notice "Wired AutoConfig", This feature needs to be enabled so Right+Click and Go to Properties.
3) Drop-down box needs to be changed to Automatic. Then Click OK.
4) Right+Click on "Wired AutoConfig" Again and Choose, "Start" Since the service hasn't officially been started we need to start it.
5) Reboot the computer just to make sure the change takes place.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jan 27, 2010 | E-Machines T3085 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex 330 Desktop Desktop Computer...
Nov 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2008 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2008 | Dell OptiPlex GX280 PC Desktop
Feb 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!