a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your mobile phone is on a contract with a service provider, most of the times it will be locked in with them for the duration of the contract, So if you try to insert a sim card from a different service provider, it may say "sim card not valid' Try to insert your original sim card and see if that works.
Otherwise if this IS your original sim card and all of a sudden this message "sim card not valid" has appeared, then the sim card has gone faulty and you need to get a new sim card from your service provider eg... Vodafone.
hi,try put that sim in another phone..try see if you will still get the same message...if you get the same message, it means the sim card is bad...but if you do not get the same message you could look for a clean matterial to clean the place you normally place your sim on the phone..if this does not work also, the you will have to go see an expert to help you handle it.
Your SIM card is not being read anymore due to a number of reasons. Try rubbing the SIM card with a clean smooth dry cloth and then insert it again. If that doesnt work, your SIM might be damaged, take it to your network provider and they will replace it, hopefully with your same phone number.
The "insert sim" error is a common error. Usually it is caused from putting the sim in incorrectly.
Try this. If this is the one with the sim card ports that are on top of eachother than put the sim card in the port closest to the phone with the gold side pointing up.
Insert battery, turn on phone.
On the phone, go to the main menu. Tap phone settings. Tap dual sim settings. Tap to open sim 2. Go back to the main screen.
If that does not resolve go back to phone settings, tap dual sim settings, tap to open sim 1, go back to the main screen.
If this is the type of phone with the sim card ports seperate, insert sim with gold side down in either port. Go to phone settings, tap dual sim settings, tap open dual sims. Go back to main screen.
If this problem persists than either the phone or the sim is defective. Test the sim by putting it in a phone that belongs to the carrier the sim came from. If it works in that phone it is not the sim.
Hey i'm having the same problem with mine, u prob got it sorted by now but i found that it is because my sim card is so old, tested it with my friends brand new sim card and works fine,
did you solve the problem?
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.