Question about HP LaserJet 4mv Printer
1. First, clean your printer. Get some spray-n-wipe cleaner and a
clean cloth and clean the entire inside of the printer. Also ensure
your paper isn't dirty. Now print a test page. Does the symptom
2. Remove all jammed paper. Check the paper tray first. Look closely at the paper rollers nearest where the paper exits the printer; this is a common source of jams. If you’re trying to print labels, they will often jam just before exiting the printer.
3. Try to print a test page. Does the printer still jam? If you can find no source of the jamming, check the printer's message display window and refer to your user’s manual to look up the printer error code.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
If the Paper Feed Roller is dirty or paper powder is attached to it, paper may not be fed properly.
In this case, clean the Paper Feed Roller. Cleaning will wear out the Paper Feed Roller, so perform this only when necessary.
You need to prepare: three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1.Make sure that the power is turned on, and remove any paper from the Rear Tray.
2.Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3.Clean the Paper Feed Roller without paper.
(1) Press the (Maintenance) button repeatedly until b appears.
(2) Press the Black or Color button.
The Paper Feed Roller will rotate as it is cleaned.
4.Clean the Paper Feed Roller with paper.
(1) Make sure that the Paper Feed Roller has stopped rotating, and load three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
(2) Make sure that b appears on the LED, then press the Black or Color button.
The machine starts cleaning. The cleaning will be completed after the paper is ejected.
This should fix the issue
Nov 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet M4345 MultiFunction Printer
Aug 06, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Dec 24, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!