Question about Printers & Copiers
Replacing your cartridge:
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
I just refilled my black cartridge thsi morning at office max. i installed it in my printer. the alginment page keeps printing and nothing else. i did remove the protective tape on the print cartifdge like the problem said. but it still keeps pringitn aligment page...it a dell photo a10 printer 924. this is my first time to intall an ink artridge. what am i doing wrong......
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
if you open the lid of the printer you should have the ink slide to have you take it out.
I would unplug the printer for about 5min and then plug it back in and then it should ask you to redo it again.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
click start start botton go to settings click printer and faxes and right click to your printer cannon mx310 go to properties click maintenance
Posted on May 25, 2009
SOURCE: new cartridges won't install.
unplug your printer. then remove the cartridges and reinstall them being sure to seat each one firmly into it's socket. finally plug the printer back in.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jun 22, 2011 | HP Officejet 4110 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Aug 15, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
974 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!