Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. First, clean your printer. Get some spray-n-wipe cleaner and a
clean cloth and clean the entire inside of the printer. Also ensure
your paper isn't dirty. Now print a test page. Does the symptom
2. Remove all jammed paper. Check the paper tray first. Look closely at the paper rollers nearest where the paper exits the printer; this is a common source of jams. If you’re trying to print labels, they will often jam just before exiting the printer.
3. Try to print a test page. Does the printer still jam? If you can find no source of the jamming, check the printer's message display window and refer to your user’s manual to look up the printer error code.
1. Check the printer and/or the software to see if "manual feed" is selected. If manual feed is selected, the printer may be looking for paper in another tray.
2. Reseat paper. Ensure printer is on-line. Check for paper jams or obstructions.
3. Likely suspect: paper-out sensor is damaged or broken. Consult a computer repair shop.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2011 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2010 | Lexmark X5495 Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Mar 24, 2009 | Epson DFX-9000 Dot Matrix Printer
Dec 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
For Category View:
Click Performance and Maintenance.
Click Administrative tools.
For Classic view:
Double-click Administrative Tools.
In either, locate the print spooler on the list-->right-click-->choose Restart.
Oct 25, 2007 | Canon BJC S630 InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2018 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: