Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Try to do this set of instruction & solution:
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
here it is
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Try to remove the print head from printer and turn it on.If starts you need to replace the print head.It's part number is QY6-0064 becouse the old print head QY6-0034 is discontinued.
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
Follow this procedure:
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 17, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!