I have an LG Vantage 830 and I cant figure out how to download my existing music off my computer to my phone! help :(
I had the same problem, but then i was playing around with it LOL.
k this is what you do.
1. Make sure your phone is connected to your computer.
2. On your phone, go find the icon "USB Mode"(its right under the display, Sound &touch icon.)
3. Once you clicked on the "Usb Mode" icon, you will see 3 options.
4. Pick the first option(mass storage)
5. Once you picked it, say yes.
6. On your computer screen, something will pop up, choose the one that allows you too put music.
If that doesn't work, go to "my computer"(if your a microsoft user) and click on "removable disk" and you will see an option, "music.
7. Just drag the songs to the "music" folder.
ENJOOOOOOOOOY ! (:
Aug 30, 2008 |
LG Cell Phones