Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Replacing the cartridge:
1. Make sure the printer is on and open the printer cover
2. Make sure the printer is paused and the output tray at the front of the printer is lowered
3. Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head moves slightly to the cartridge replacement position, and the power light flashes when the print head is in position. Do not move the print head by hand, it will be damaged
4. Lift up the clamp that holds the cartridge you want to replace as far as it will go.
5. The cartridge will rise partly out of the cartridge holder. For black ink replacement, lift up only the smaller clamp on the left.
6. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
7. Remove the cartridge from its protecting bag. Remove only the yellow tape seal from the cartridge. The yellow tape seal must be removed. Leaving the tape on when you install the cartridge will permanently damage it. Do not remove the tape seal from the bottom of the cartridge.Otherwise ink will leak.
8. Lower the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the label on the cartridge face up and the arrow on the cartridge pointing to the rear of the printer.
9. Press the ink cartridge clamp down until it locks in place. Do not press the cartridge itself.
10. Press the cleaning button. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. This process may take a few minutes to complete. The power light continues to flash while the printer performs the ink charging operation.
11. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing. Doing so can result in incomplete charging of ink. Even if you do not press the cleaning button, the printer moves the print head and begins the ink charging process about 60 seconds after you replace the ink cartridge.
12. When the ink charging procedure is finished, close the printer cover.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 19, 2012 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2011 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 21, 2011 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Feb 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 08, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 28, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!