Question about Computers & Internet
here is the instruction you have to follow.:
1. Restart/reboot your PC/Laptop.
2. Press F8 on the keyboard continuously, until such menu will show on the monitor.
3. there you will see an option SAFEMODE with Networking. (choose this option.)
4. computer will initialize your computer, and boot into Windows.
5. on the LOG-in window, choose the ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT instead clicking on your account.
6. when you are LOG ON as aADMNSTRATOR, go to CONTROL PANEL and there you can delete and change the password on your account name..
let me know...
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2011 | IBM NetVista PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!