Question about Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
My dishwasher wont start the cleaning cycles, because the second lamp to the left (wash cycle: auto normal) is flashing green all the time. Tried on/off several times, as well as keeping the button "auto normal" pressed for several seconds.
The machine is more or less brand new and the filter is very clean.
1) Ensure the dishwasher is turned off.
2) (may not apply) Turn the plastic blue lever located under the sink to the vertical position (this opens the valve, so water can go into the dishwasher)
3) Pour powder indo the dishwasher
4) Turn the dishwasher controller to the top position (the 12 o’clock position) – this is the eco-setting.
5) Press the on/power button on the dishwasher, so that it now turned on (a light will display)
6) Move the dishwasher controller to the “R” position (it’s on the very left), and leave it there a second or two.
7) Move the dishwasher controller back to the eco-setting (the 12 o’clock position
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Jul 18, 2012 | Washing Machines
Oct 16, 2011 | Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
Jan 22, 2010 | Ariston Technologies AW125NA 13 lbs. Load...
Dec 11, 2009 | Washing Machines
Nov 11, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 24, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Mar 04, 2008 | Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
996 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: