Question about Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
My dishwasher wont start the cleaning cycles, because the second lamp to the left (wash cycle: auto normal) is flashing green all the time. Tried on/off several times, as well as keeping the button "auto normal" pressed for several seconds.
The machine is more or less brand new and the filter is very clean.
1) Ensure the dishwasher is turned off.
2) (may not apply) Turn the plastic blue lever located under the sink to the vertical position (this opens the valve, so water can go into the dishwasher)
3) Pour powder indo the dishwasher
4) Turn the dishwasher controller to the top position (the 12 o’clock position) – this is the eco-setting.
5) Press the on/power button on the dishwasher, so that it now turned on (a light will display)
6) Move the dishwasher controller to the “R” position (it’s on the very left), and leave it there a second or two.
7) Move the dishwasher controller back to the eco-setting (the 12 o’clock position
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Dishwashers
May 25, 2013 | Whirlpool 24 in. GU3200XTP Built-in...
Aug 11, 2012 | Dishwashers
Apr 26, 2010 | Ariston Technologies Dishwashers
Apr 19, 2009 | Ariston Technologies L63SNA Stainless...
Apr 08, 2009 | Dishwashers
Feb 05, 2009 | Ariston Technologies Dishwashers
Mar 04, 2008 | Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
1,003 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: