Question about Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
You can make it secure by setting up a wireless security or password for your wireless connection.
1. On the wired computer, open your Internet browser. On the address bar, type 192.168.1.1 then hit enter.
2. You should see a box prompting you for your password. Enter your password now. By default your password is 1234. Click the Login button to log in to your router.
3. On the left side, click the plus (+) sign beside Network then select Wireless LAN.
4. Change the SSID (wireless network name) and select WPA-PSK as the security mode. Then enter any word on passphrase or pre-shared key that will be the password for your network.
5. Save the settings.
You may also follow the instructions on this link:
Once you search for the wireless networks, you should see the name or the SSID you have set on the router. Select it and it will prompt you for a password. Enter the passphrase or pre-shared key configured on the router and then hit connect.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2013 | Lenovo ThinkPad R400 7440-CN1 Notebook PC...
the whether the security level for DMZ and outside interface, If DMZ is high
security level. Please do the NAT configuration
· If it's having the same security level. Please issue the command "same-security-traffic permit inter-interface "in the global config mode.
Mar 01, 2011 | Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2010 | Motorola Mobility PEBL U6 Cellular Phone
Sep 09, 2010 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2010 | Washing Machines
Mar 15, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: