Question about Sony WEGA KLV-23M1 23 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Just try the resetting procedure;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 3 - 4 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2012 | Sony BRAVIA KLV-37U300A 37 in. LCD TV
Jun 24, 2011 | Sony WEGA KLV-23M1 23 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Feb 11, 2011 | Sony WEGA KLV-23M1 23 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 09, 2010 | Samsung LN32C350 32 in. TV
May 04, 2008 | Sony KLV-S23A10 23 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 17, 2008 | Vizio GV46L 46 in. LCD Television
Mar 27, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony KP-65WV700 65" Rear Projection HDTV
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony WEGA KLV-23M1 23 in. HD-Ready LCD...
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!