Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Says printer is failing to communicate with computer. How is this fixed
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2013 | Lexmark Z2300 Color Inkjet Printer
May 16, 2012 | HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-one -...
A quick fix for most communication errors can be
achieved by resetting the printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect
the printer from your computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer
into the power source to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to
your computer. Then try to print again once the computer fully recognizes the
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Dec 22, 2011 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
May 09, 2011 | Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless...
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 25, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1320n Printer
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!