It would appear that your Clickfree C6 is stuck on searching when attempting to backup. If you find that the backup is stuck at this phase, where 0 files are backed up and the status reads "searching for files": you should be able to resolve this issue by applying an update from Clickfree's website.
-A computer using Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit, or 64-bit is okay)
-The C6 must be detected correctly by the computer (where both CF_Storage and Clickfree_System appear in Computer/My Computer)
Try the following to resolve the Stuck on Searching issue:
1. Ensure that your Clickfree device is plugged into USB
2. Close any open applications that may be running
3. Using a web browser, navigate to the following address: http://www.storage-corp.com/customerservice/C6_Updater_search_issue.exe
• The website will prompt for a username, use: cssupport
• The website will prompt for a password, use: cssupport
4. When prompted, save the file to your desktop
5. Double click on the file named "C6_Updater_search_issue.exe"
6. The update will take place automatically. Do not close the update application until completion.
7. When the update is complete, click on the OK button
8. Disconnect your Clickfree from USB
9. Plug the Clickfree back into USB
Attempt another backup to see if the issue persists.