My black ipod video 30gb intermittently hangs up when i tried syncing it with itunes. i tried restoring it, but that still doesn't work out. the whole songs and video got instantly deleted. i don't know why. can anyone please help me? thanks.^^
Sounds like you might have a Hard Drive Issue or a logic Board Issue we can defiently help you on this for Repairs straight away please contact us at 661-619-5928 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check us out on EBAY under our seller's name ipodrepairz and you will see our Free iPOD repair service that we offer.
We look foward to your business and also repairing your Broken iPOD
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1st did u check the option for when you plug in the ipod that itunes comes up? if u did have the computer on and but don't hav itunes open n it should come up... the un-check all your music, pic, vids pretty much everything and sync it. Then repeat the process but check all your things angin and sync.
How did you get your songs,pictures,videos on your ipod? i tunes is a program that you use to load your ipod. you download it for free @ apple.com.
make sure you download the one you need; make sure its not the mac download.
install itunes; there should be "restore to factory"
Try this: turn off your ipod, hold the home button, and plug it into
itunes while still holding the home button until a picture of the itunes symbol
appears with a cable under it. itunes should say "ipod found in restore
mode". This will completely reset your ipod, hopefully fixing any bugs or problems in it. also, you will lose all data saved on the ipod that isn't also backed up by itunes. Music, pictures, and video can be re-synced.
i knew that in your iTunes u will be have a option as pictures (or) images, go select and insert some pictures and then, Select your iPod drive and sync and view in your iPod you can view all the pictures that you have downloaded in it
unplug the ipod. then plug it back in, make sure noting is useing your ipod, no windows into the ipod disk are open or any programs expt itunes is on. (close everything else you dont need expt itunes)
Then try to restore to a new version.
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software. The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
this happens sometimes on the initial use after the upgrade, what may be happening to make the application hang is that itunes is trying to access the internet for the music store causing the hang, especially if youre not on line when syncing.
I think there is an option in the menu to turn off the store.
If you still get problems, uninstall itunes, download and reinstall again.