- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think there is a virus that has disabled your pen drive please follow these steps to try and remove that disability for the pen drive.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate, and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, double-click Start.
5. In the Value data box, type 3, click Hexadecimal (if it is not already selected), and then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor.
1)I cannot format the pendrive. 2)when i double click on the removable disk,it says ''Please insert a disk into Drive E :'' 3)i used a pendrive format utility but the problem persists again. 4)i tried to format it using gnome also )I cannot format the pendrive. 2)when i double click on the removable disk,it says ''Please insert a disk into Drive E :'' 3)i used a pendrive format utility but the problem persists again. 4)i tried to format it using gnome also
you shouldn't have to click on it. some how someone messed up the programing part. should automatically start the menu. go to firefox on your browser, they got an update, firefox 3, download to your stick. that should do it, worked for me.