Question about YouTube Videos
Yes, like "Ali Khan" said there are a lot of reasons out there that may cause the issue. But generally 2 categories: outdated hardware & poor system maintenance. These are manual ways to ahieve and make the PC run more smoothly, for a tech geek, it's easy; for a computer newbie, it's hard. As a result, l recommend this program to you, which can help you easily and instantly speed up your PC & fix all issues with just a few clicks. After that, see if you can play YouTube videos better than before, best regards!
Posted on Feb 20, 2012
YouTube freeze can happen due to many reasons. Major
reasons are overload on website, simultaneous running of many programs
on your computer, Low RAM, Slow internet connection or corrupt windows
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
The above guidelines allow you to take measures to and keep your Windows properly maintained.
You can get a wonderful registry cleaner and PC optimizer reginout
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
Perhaps there's something that is running in the background that is slowing your machine down?
Another thing that might help you is to empty your cache memory.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2013 | Cricket Wireless Cricket Crosswave WiFi...
Apr 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 8200 Notebook
Dec 28, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 16, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Jun 10, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Jan 03, 2009 | YouTube Videos
1,249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!